Mensajes : 116
Fecha de inscripción : 16/10/2013
|Tema: Nueva actualizacion DCS 126.96.36.199288 Update 7 Vie Oct 07, 2016 1:33 pm|| |
DCS 188.8.131.52288 Update 7
Added support of A-10C Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification campaign by Maple Flag
- Net extrapolator changed for future iumprovement, please be patient
- DCS World. Removed the scale that was displayed in the Campaign window
- Separate module of Su-27. Position indicator (ИП-52) corrected
- L-39. Fixed the incorrect liveries on LODs
DCS C-101General changes:
Rear cockpit functionality added:
- Fixed clock set functionality - no more chronometer reset occurs.
- Altimeters now change their indication without a noticeable lag, when a new baro pressure is set.
- Altimeters read negative values.
- FIRE TEST function was fixed.
- DC power check was added to the gear handle logic (gear is controlled by solenoid), and to the gear downlock override button (the handle downlock can't be overridden without electric power).
- Gear downlock override button got a safety wire, which can be overridden by 2-seconds press and hold.
- Rebuilt 3D model and textures of magnetic compass.
- Ability to transmit/receive T-tone.
- Separate used fuel calculation for front and rear cockpits.
- Fixed clock rewind/set lever.
- Altimeter and clock knobs animation adjusted.
- Changed engine smoke level (thickness).
- Altimeter baro set knob is mechanically linked to the pointer/counter system. The baro set knob stops if indication reaches its min/max possible displayed values (from -1000 to 59980 ft). The baro set knob operation is independent in each cockpit.
- CODE OFF altimeter flag is animated smoothly now.
- Airspeed pointers animated smoothly now. I.e. no more jumps from zero to the minimum displayed airspeed.
- Mach scale is properly animated. Its end (.9) is visible in the window when aircraft is on ground.
- Working R/T flag on ADI in both cockpits.
- R/T and backup ADI OFF flags were animated smoothly.
- Fixed Slip animation.
- Airspeed pointers and counters will be initialized correctly at hot start.
- Some liveries and textures corrected.
- Fixed excessive accelerometer oscillations at takeoff.
- Fixed backup attitude indicator when its power was set off.
- Fixed EN and ES training missions for new EB cockpit.
- Updated quickstart and single missions according to multilingual system. Added CN. Training missions remain with old system, in a separate locale folder.
- Gear downlock override button.
- Gear warning mute button.
- Flap switch. Plus animation was made smooth in both cockpits.
- Oxygen system main supply lever.
- Oxygen system pressure warning switch (specific for the rear cockpit).
- 'Antiskid' korry button.
- 'Fail/Caution/Fire' korry buttons.
- Cockpit Illumination system.
- Rear cockpit integration of N1, N2, EGT, oil temperature, oil pressure + rear cockpit circuit breakers and indicators' brightness control. Smooth animation applied to them.
- Fuel flow, voltmeter and hydraulics pressure complete.
- Used fuel reset and fuel flow test buttons.
- Implemented VSI and g meter.
- Rear cockpit clock.
- Working backup ADI and turn/slip indicator (including the circuit breaker).
- Working antiskid Korry button.